Protect your business with top quality, energy efficient industrial/commercial roofing from the professionals at Shuff Construction. We offer a multitude of roofing options including:
- Duro-Last roofing system membrane is a proprietary thermoplastic formulation consisting of resins and plasticizers, stabilizers, biocides, flame retardants and U.V. absorbents. A weft-insertion knitted scrim that is laminated between two layers of film gives the membrane its strength and durability.
- Metal Roofing offers benefits like lower cooling costs, life expectancy 30+ years, virtually maintenance-free, water proof, fire resistant, mildew and rot resistant, wind resistant up to 150 miles per hour, lighter than other roofing, so no additional structural support required; and it’s Versatile in aesthetic appearance.
- Shingle Roofing is done with the absolute best selection of products and install for them the best composition shingle roofing system possible.
Spray Roofing is a great option if you are looking for durability and environmentally friendly. It is made with polyurethane foam which can be applied over any existing roofing system and has advantages that other roofing systems cannot provide. Some of the advantages are lower disposal costs, higher insulation values, inexpensive long-term roofing warranties, great moisture control, and can be installed in various thicknesses-depending on the level of thermal resistance preferred.
- Versico Single Ply Roofing is known for its durability and resistance to damage caused by water, fire and punctures. Versico Single Ply is made from membranes of PVC materials, and has since rapidly become an industry standard.
- FiberTite Single Ply Roofing is made with a formula for high performance coated fabric technology, and is specifically derived from a combination of the selected attributes from Seaman’s world renowned Shelter-Rite architectural fabrics. Each layer adds extra protection to your roof ensuring the absolute best in performance.
- Johns Manville Single Ply Roofing is made of a special formulation of DuPontTM Elvaloy KEE (ketone ethylene ester) to ensure materials are both ductile and built to last through the heaviest storms.
Our Commercial Roofers are prepared to work hard to give your business a worry free roof installation. With our utmost care, we will be sure to make your new energy efficient roof one to last a lifetime. Contact us today!